We live in an era where every person must be their own advocate in all aspects of life. After observing successful people, I have come to believe that the greatest obstacle to people thriving (or not) is their expectations. These inherent beliefs are automatic and deeply held.
The right questions can uncover these invisible forces. Because the stakes are so high if you wish to live your life more fully, finding perspective and being thoughtful about how we frame our situation and choices are essential. If you wish to achieve a better vantage point and examine what you think, the articles below are thought-provoking and may well open your mind and opportunities.
- 21 Lessons for the 21st Century by Yuval Noah Harari – The role of consciousness in an era of Artificial Intelligence and Bioengineering
- 10 Emerging Technologies – Fascinating list with broad ramifications of where we are going
- SECURE ACT – A tax increase in sheep’s clothing and perhaps a dangerous precedent
While it is true that the only certainty in life is death and taxes, it is important for people to have a high degree of understanding about their finances. Our goal at Journey is to ensure all plans are always implemented expertly and in alignment with each client’s personal values and priorities.
We aspire to consistently deliver on ‘the three C’s’ – Concerns, Comfort and Confidence. Every meeting we address:
- Are all your financial concerns being addressed?
- Are you comfortable with your planning and investments right now?
- Do you have a very high degree of confidence in your financial security now and in the future?
Regardless of how you answer these questions, understand that nothing stays the same. We invite you to join us in a conversation about what might make life better for you.
“It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives, but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself.”
Charles Darwin – Origin of Species