Our number one priority at Journey Wealth Partners is helping our clients make smart financial decisions no matter what the circumstances.
In response to the extraordinary challenges of the coronavirus, Journey is working overtime to ensure our clients are well positioned in all aspects of their lives. Our goal is to be that steady hand when evaluating investment strategy, a trusted resource to learn about the CARES Act including programs like the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) or Economic Impact Payments.
We will continue to devote all necessary resources to help ensure your personal wellbeing and the safety of our staff, while maintaining all of the services you count on. And as new developments emerge, we will share information with you about how we continue to operate safely and effectively and assist all our clients.
Journey Wealth Partners stands ready to support you and help your gain clarity on critical questions
- How does the recent market volatility affect my retirement plans?
- Will COVID-19 impact the education of my children?
- What steps should my business take to weather the coronavirus?
- Is it too late to take advantage of the evolving SBA (Small Business Administration) programs such as the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) or the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Programs?
Additional Resources (links)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- The CARES Act
- Small Business Association COVID-19 Options
- Dimensional Funds Perspective on Uncertainty and the Coronavirus https://us.dimensional.com/perspectives/david-booth-on-uncertainty-and-the-coronavirus