Janice Swenor, CFP(R)
Senior Financial Advisor
Janice is responsible for client engagements utilizing the firms best practices for comprehensive wealth management and client experiences that lead to greater plan attainment and better client outcomes.
- Is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Earned the Certificate of Financial Planning from Boston University.
- Is a member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors.
- Earned a Master of Science Manufacturing Engineering from Boston University.
- Earned a Master of Business Administration from Boston University.
- Earned a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of New Hampshire.
Janice lives with her husband in Westminster, Mass. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her grandchildren and working out with her “gym family.” Other passions include traveling the world, spending time with her extended family in Florida during the winter months and spending time with her church family.
Before starting her own firm, Janice was the Director of Manufacturing for Thermo-Fisher Scientific’s air-quality division and Quantum Corporation. During her time in industry, she was critical in the re-inventing of manufacturing facilities through influencing the product design process to ensure manufacturability, implementing manufacturing processes to reduce cycle time and cost, and for improving quality and client satisfaction. The skills Janice mastered while managing the operations of a multi-million-dollar manufacturing facility were instrumental in the development and execution of quality processes at The Langtree Group and now at Journey.