Client Service Associate
Matthew McKinnon is responsible for money movement and the operations supporting that function working with Journey’s custodians and money managers. Model portfolio migrations and maintenance benchmarks are also in Matthew’s purview. Matthew is also responsible for ensuring client documents and data are managed and organized to support the workflows in the delivery of Journey’s services to be as safe, efficient, and thorough as possible in meeting and exceeding the highest standards in any field. Matthew supports the advising team in utilizing all the planning and investing tools from tax to portfolio management to ensure quality in terms of completeness and accuracy in the plan development and follow-through phases in delivering on the firm’s commitments to clients.
- Member of Massachusetts Financial Planning Association July 2022
- Journey Client Service Associate since June of 2022.
- Wellesley Asset Management, Wellesley Massachusetts – An active bond management firm -Investment Operations. Passed Series 65 exam in 2020.
- State Street Advisors Boston, Massachusetts Investment Operations Swap Settlements.
- Graduated from the University of New Hampshire (UNH) in 2018 with a Finance degree.
Matthew lives in Brighton, MA. Matt enjoys spending time in New Hampshire and Newport Rhode Island with friends and family and his longtime four-footed canine companion Brody. Matt enjoyed his time working with Hand Delivered Hope, making care packages for those struggling on the streets in the Boston area.